The most anticipated day of the year is fast approaching – but along with the joy and excitement of the silly season is the stress and responsibility that comes with it. Whether it’s buying multitudes of presents or planning a sensational spread to ‘wow’ your family and friends, the festive season isn’t always a walk in the park.
So, how can you create a scrumptious Christmas feast without the stress? You’ve guessed it – it’s us! We can make your Christmas a culinary extravaganza – and you don’t need to lift a finger. Here’s how.
3 ways Let Them Eat can make your Christmas a stress-free affair
1. LET US CATER YOUR CHRISTMAS
Imagine this…you sit down to your Christmas lunch or dinner. You feel happy and relaxed. The food is fresh, colourful, delicious and flavoursome. Your family and friends comment on how amazing the food looks and tastes, and you take the credit (okay – perhaps a little credit can go our way)!
It’s simple to achieve this vision…simply pre-order your food from Let Them Eat and let us do the hard work. All you need to do is decant our gorgeous products onto plates, and you’re done!
Our entire menu is available for Christmas pre-order, so everyone can enjoy their Let Them Eat favourites. If you’re ready to make this Christmas a stress-free affair, then visit a store or email our Head Office to make your Christmas order. The final date for pre-orders is 5pm Friday, 17 December, and remember to check our Christmas trading hours. Job done!
2. ROAST “MEAT” WITH ALL THE TRIMMINGS
Although Let Them Eat specialise in vegetarian, vegan and whole foods, we understand the importance of a hot roast lunch for Christmas. You can’t break tradition, and that’s why we’re excited to offer delectable vegan glazed ham and turkey rolls, stuffed with shiitake and leek. We offer 3 sizes – 250 gms (individual portions), 500 gms or 1 kg.
You simply can’t go wrong with a moist, easy to prepare vegan ham or turkey roll. It’s the perfect centrepiece for your Christmas Day feast and there’s nothing like cold ham or turkey sandwiches the next day!
Simply pop into a store or email us to pre-order your rolls today! Just a reminder that the final date for pre-orders is 5pm Friday, 17 December, and don’t forget to familiarise yourself with our Christmas trading hours.
3. OUR ’12 DAYS OF CHRISTMAS’ COUNTDOWN
This year, we’re counting down to Christmas by giving you cracking specials, across our stores. Here’s a run-down of our Christmas countdown! Ready to take advantage of these great deals?
- Day 12 (13 December) – Add cake to any coffee purchase for $3
- Day 11 (14 December) – 4 x pack lasagne: Only $44.00
- Day 10 (15 December) – Bliss balls: 4 for $15
- Day 9 (16 December) – Fritter mania: 6 fritters for $31
- Day 8 (17 December) – Freezer special: Arancinis or parcels 20% off (perfect for keeping in the freezer)
- Day 7 (18 December) – Small salad $6.50 (2 choices)
- Day 6 (19 December) – Coffee and cake $9
- Day 5 (20 December) – Family dinner pack: 2 x green items + 2 x purple items + 2 small salads for $39.00
- Day 4 (21 December) – All condiments 10% off
- Day 3 (22 December) – Falafel wrap kits for $39.00 (makes 4 wraps)
- Day 2 (23 December) – GF burgers: Buy 1 get 1 free
- Day 1 (24 December) – Reindeer cookies: $2 with any purchase (limit 2 per customer)
A MASSIVE ‘MERRY CHRISTMAS’ FROM LET THEM EAT
We wanted to take this opportunity to wish you and your family a very merry, safe and decadent holiday season!
Thank you for supporting Let Them Eat. It’s people like you who ensure South Australian businesses, like us, continue to thrive. We look forward to tantalising your tastebuds in 2022 and beyond.