ORDER YOUR FAVOURITE ITEMS AND PICK UP IN STORE
We offer a pick up service at all our stores and our two major markets: Adelaide Showgrounds and Stirling. Just order online, book when and where you’d like to pick up from, then leave the rest to us – we’ll have your order ready when you’re ready.
Click & Collect is perfect for buying daily favourites and weekly meals, for hosting a BBQ, catering a birthday or special event, or if you’ve got the whole family coming for Christmas. Most of our non-salad items can be frozen, so you can get super organised ahead of time. You won’t even have to queue when you’re picking up or worry that we’re out of stock when you get there. It’s a brilliant solution for busy people who want to save time and effort.
Here’s some things you need to know:
- Most of our food is available to purchase through Click & Collect – just look for the green label on our products page
- As you know, our food is freshly prepared using seasonal ingredients, so some food items may not be available at certain times of the week or year. We’ll continuously update our website with availability so just look for those green Click & Collect labels to order
- All food will be cold, packaged up and ready to go. This gives you maximum flexibility to take it home and pop it in your fridge, freezer or pantry and consume when you’re ready. In time, we hope to extend our Click & Collect service to include pre-ordering dine-in and hot food items too
- All orders will be available next-day – just order before 4pm and we’ll have it ready for you the following day.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
There’s no additional charge for Click & Collect – it’s free!
Providing you order before 4pm, your order will be available the following day, assuming the pick up location is open (for example, Stirling Market is only open the fourth Sunday of the month). Opening hours of all our locations are available on our website.
You don’t have to pick up the next day – you can book ahead whenever you like, providing it’s not the same day you order. Pick up times differ depending on location but generally you can pick up within the opening hours of the store or market. When you place your order, you’ll be offered the pick up times of that location on that day, so you can choose a time slot to suit you best. We don’t offer a same-day service through Click & Collect.
- Place your order online through this website, selecting the products and quantity you’d like to order, which will go into your shopping cart
- On the checkout page, please review your order, select the pickup location, date and time
- On your first order, you’ll need to enter your billing details. After that we recommend you create a login for easy ordering in the future
- After you pay for your order, you will receive a confirmation email
- Show your order confirmation to a staff member at the pick up location and take away your items
Please check the Additional Information on each product to check for any allergens and dietary information. If you have a particular allergy or dietary requirement please tell us in the Notes section, so the product can be packed separately.
Yes, providing they show the confirmation email for your order.
In time, we hope to extend our Click & Collect service to include pre-ordering dine-in options or hot food items, but for now our Click & Collect service is designed to help our customers pre-order cold food items to take away. Be sure to check out our blog on how to reheat your Let Them Eat items.
As our food is prepared daily, using fresh and seasonal ingredients, we can’t always guarantee that all our food options will be available. Some of our salads have a shorter shelf-life and some of our products can run out due to popularity. We’ll continuously update our website with availability, so just remember to look for those green Click & Collect labels and keep your eye on any on-screen messages at the point of ordering. If we know that certain products will only be available on certain days of the week, we’ll indicate this under the ‘Additional Information’ section of each product.
From time to time, a product you’ve ordered and paid for may not be available. We’ll do our best to let you know if this happens by calling and emailing you before pick up, so you don’t waste time, or in case you’d like to substitute that item for something else. Our Head Office will arrange refunds for any unfulfilled orders during our opening hours of Monday to Friday 9am-5pm.
If you want to cancel your order, you will need to do this before 4pm the day prior to pickup. Any orders that are changed or cancelled before 4pm the day prior to pickup are entitled to a refund. If you want to change your order please contact our Head Office on 8352 1334 or email email@example.com
Each store has slightly different pickup times depending on their opening hours. Other factors that may affect available pickup times are public holidays or if the store has already reached their maximum number of orders for that day.
There are also some products that are only available on certain days due to availability of ingredients. This information can be found on the individual product listings. Please note that having one of these products in your order will affect the available pickup days for the whole order.